Three Ships, President
A new head needed for a new market
Kulchetan Sanga, President, Three Ships
- Founded in 2009, Three Ships is a leading privately owned digital customer acquisition company, with owned and operated sites in key verticals. It is on a rapid growth trajectory in the affiliate space and a major objective is to expand into the UK and Europe.
- Zach Clayton, Founder & CEO, engaged SRI to search for a UK CEO to help expand their customer acquisition business into the UK and European markets.
- Appoint an exceptional leader, responsible for overall European business performance, straddling operations and finance, whilst building and inspiring a high performing team.
- Able to establish and scale relevant sites in the verticals where Three Ships operates, managing the P&L for the group, and serving as a beachhead for the company’s global expansion into the European market and beyond.
- Hire someone capable of nurturing and building external client relationships that allow the team to negotiate advantageous deals.
- Kulchetan Sanga was the former Chief Commercial Officer for Future PLC’s Savings Division (comprising GoCompare and Look After My Bills) and formerly the Commercial lead for the Savings division for GoCo Group – the UK’s largest B2C Autosaving brand. Led an outstanding period of growth for GoCo’s customer base and revenue and was instrumental in the acquisition of Look After My Bills. Background in management consultancy and Investment Banking, with extensive transaction experience across Europe.