Allianz Premier 15’s, Chair & CEO
New Chair and CEO for Women’s Premier 15’s Rugby Union League
Belinda Moore, Chief Executive and Genevieve Shore, Chair of Women’s Premier 15 Limited
- Women’s Rugby is on the rise and therefore the league is entering a new phase of professionalization and commercialization.
- The partnership between RFU and the league itself, identified that the primary responsibility and accountability for the new CEO is for driving the development of the commercial arm of the business alongside maintaining momentum on the development and expansion of participation, the Chair would compliment that work by supporting the CEO and board to achieve its new commercial objectives.
- Next Generation CEO who is able to come into the role with “fresh eyes” – might not have the right credibility
- Significant spotlight as it is the first CEO of the league
- A senior executive that appreciates the pace of this role given the growth “speed” of women’s rugby
- Belinda Moore was identified as the perfect candidate due to her blend of experience from broadcast media, commercial partnerships, event management, and her time leading athlete engagement at the British Olympic Association and her current role as Programme Director for the European Tour Group. She is also Director of Girls’ Rugby and Head Coach of the U7’s at Wimbledon RFC.
- Genevieve Shore’s core focus will be on driving the new company to achieve its exciting and ambitious vision for the future. She will support Belinda in the provision of strategic leadership to deliver long-range goals, strategies, plans and policies.